Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holy Sh*t!

Good morning everyone and welcome to "I'm going to see Elton John in concert" Tuesday :o)

Just a few things to mention today.  First, I would like to give you the contact information for the Nova Scotia Breast Screening Program.

1-800-565-0548
1-902-473-3960
Book your appointment today!

As most of you know, I have three dogs...three dogs who think they are people.  Kimora, my youngest and least intelligent pup, has a problem with her bottom.  She had her anal glands removed and now just drops bits of poop randomly.  Or worse, doesn't quite finish the job and leaves it hanging.  So after using my linen comforter as toilet tissue three times we decided she could do the poop-scoot-boogie on a cheap rug downstairs from now on.  I was also a bit worried that after my surgery, she would walk on me when I was sleeping because, to be honest, she walks on me when I'm sleeping. So, we declared the upstairs a fur-free zone. We installed a baby gate at the top of the stairs.  No dogs allowed on the second floor.  Instantly, my housework is cut in half.  We can all sleep comfortably instead of like the letter X or worse, the letter Z.  The best was getting up this morning and not having dog fur in my retainer.  Ahh, I can envision Egyption cotton sheets and a crisp white throw on my bed already...   (FYI.Queen size...wink)

So, last night went pretty good.  Scruffy cried half the night (which I ignored) and Kimora whimpered a lot (which I ignored).  In hindsight I probably should have paid attention to Kimora's whimpering.  I'm not sure of the square footage of my house so to give an accurate ratio of shit to surface area won't be accurate.  However, I can honestly say that she did a pretty damn good job of producing enough to cover most of the downstairs area.  She was kind enough to spread it around, ensuring all floors and rugs were well covered.  Bless her little heart.  She didn't want me to work too hard in one spot.  She may be wearing one of her diapers tonight!  She's lucky she's really damn cute!

Have a great day...get out and enjoy the sun. 

Cheers
Jeannie

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear - Jeannie-girl. Our fur babies keep it real for us huh!!!

My little girl has been on poop patrol for the past several months now - she's developed spinal issues like her momma :o) so in addition to back leg weakness she's having difficulty determining when she has to poop - so it just happens :o(

If anything Kimora's issues will help keep your mind off of your own health issues .... just watch where you walk!!!

Medusa's mom said...

You are so gross, lol. Poor poor kimmie... If you stop feeding her she will stop pooping. Ever see those ass harnesses that hold a pop bag so the owner doesn't have to pick it up? I kid you not. An application like yours would be much more useful for it though, lol.

Good luck at your appointment today. I hope you washed your hands!

LA