Thursday, September 22, 2011

Freedom...Sweet Freedom!

It's 9:24 am, Thursday, September 22nd and I am HOME.  My surgery went great...I feel great.  I had a room to myself in the maternity ward.  I would forget that I was in hospital and wonder why I could hear so many kittens crying.  Then a baby would wail like it was caught in a meat grinder and I'd remember where I was. 

I think my scar is about 6" long but I can't really tell.  In five days I can soak the strips off and see it.  I'll take a pic so you can all get a look at it.  It is a horizontal scar that runs approximately two inches from my center toward my armpit.

Well I just wanted you all to know I feel terrific but a little tired.  I'm going to have a nap in my own bed.  I need to be well rested to boss Hannah around while I'm training her to help me with the company :)

Cheers
Jeannie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home Jeannie! Rest up and make sure everyone waits on you hand and foot! Lol xoxo
Michelle xoxo