Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Da, da, da, da.......The Results

Good afternoon everyone
To begin let me thank Evan Perry for typing out the words to Little Jeannie yesterday, especially since Elton didn't sing it last night.  Also, hurry up with my fudge.  Vanilla Praline please.

Also, Lee Tibbo, you know I don't wash my hands on Wednesdays so the answer is no, I didn't wash them.  I think you should be as dirty as possible when you go to the hospital to keep from attracting new bugs. I absolutely love the idea of attaching a shit collector to Kimora. I will certainly be looking for one of those.

On a more serious note I just returned from Dr. MacMullin's office.  He rejected my request to bump my surgery date to January.  He also rejected my request to have a breast reduction performed at the same time. So, I guess keeping me alive is pretty important to him.  So much so he will be operating on me September 21, 2011....Yup, one week from now.  I felt like he punched me in the stomach.  He said the 21st and I thought he meant November or possibly October.  Anyway, no big deal.  I have a bunch of testing this week and then the surgery. Then a two week break while we wait for the pathology reports to come back.  Only then will a decision be made to how much treatment will be required. Cross your fingers its only the month worth of radiation. Oh, he also mentioned losing 25% of my breast won't make a dent in it. It won't even be noticable.  That's pretty cool. 

So my little pumpkins, don't fret.  I will be practically cancer free in one week.  Hurrah!

Let's plan a night out soon. 

Cheers
Jeannie

PS.  Don't forget to book your mammograms :o)

4 comments:

Evan said...

When u say little pumpkins do you mean your readers or your boobs?

kellyeb40 said...

I am very happy to hear you don't have to wait. I will continue to pray for you and wish you a speedy recovery from the surgery.
As always, I am sending you a big hug and lots of love.
Kelly
xo

Anonymous said...

I think the sooner the better, Jeannie....that way..you can get that unwelcomed guest out of your body and give it one huge swift kick to the curb!! Ninja style!
Love Linda xx

Anonymous said...

I will be tonsil free in one week, see you in the recovery room. what time is your surgery...

Just so ya know, I am comparing my tonsilectomy to your surgery. I wish you all the best and look forward to your speedy recovery :)