Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Four - Post Op

I am completely bored out of my mind. Although I feel completely fine, pain-free and full of energy I am not supposed to do anything. I tried retail therapy yesterday to wear myself out but it only allowed for a one hour nap. I am completely caught up with Coronation Street. The house is organized.

So, here's the deal. I will do light work for you if you want to do heavy work for me. For instance, I can do your laundry, dishes, organize your closets if you can chop and pile my campfire wood or walk my dogs. Deal?

BTW, tomorrow is soak the bandage off day. I am so bloody excited. Since I have nothing interesting to share here is an updated picture of the boob.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

WOW, that's some impressive bruising dude!!!

What's on the tube in the background ...doesn't look like Coronation Street - looks Christmasy and it scared me .. more than the bruising!!