Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4:18, deep focus and my clothes are still hanging up - WTF

In addition to doing absolutely nothing I have been focusing really hard on my closet willing my clothes to come to me. It doesn't work.  I never should have watched Matilda the other day. So here's a little update.  Friday I had chemo and started feeling icky that same day.  Saturday wasn't great but I managed to go out for an hour.  I don't remember Sunday but I'm pretty sure I shit my pants on that day.  Monday and Tuesday I spent with Dennis Greencorn.  He painted and|I watched.  Also, Leah came to visit on Tuesday and gave me a birthday gift.  That was great.  Today sucked and I pooped about 40 times.  My ass feels like I was using sandpaper for tissue.  Oh, and during this time of hair loss I found a boob hair that was at least 1/2" long...it was buried and decided to come out for the festivities.  I admit to being a hairy beast (when not being poisoned from the inside out) but I don't get boob hair. Perhaps there is a maximum amount of hairs that can grow from one body and I used them up by the time God thought of giving me some for the twins. This leads me to think that all the hard work and money I spent on electrolysis having that chin nest removed better not come back when all this is over.  How unfair would that be!

Okay, I better get dressed.  I've been trying for about 7 hours and I'm not getting any where. 

Cheers\
Jeannie

No comments: