Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 7 of cycle 1

So after reading my last post I can officially confess that I am a total idiot. Doing the dance of joy was very premature. I did feel fine Friday but by Saturday I was having fantasies about the remainder of my cycles being canceled. I swore to God and anyone/everything else that I was NEVER doing that again. By day 5 I physically felt better but emotionally started to lose it. By day 6 I was crying at the doctor's office and complaining about the injustices that have been bestowed on me. Today, day 7 I finally moved from severe constipation to severe diarrhea - Thank God! Being full of shit makes you feel shitty from head to toe, inside and out.

My scalp is starting to itch so to lessen the sensation I had my hair cut really short. My eyelashes and eye brows were delivered yesterday. I couldn't really examine them because I get mild panic attacks every time I see anything relating to cancer...my books, wigs, meds, bald babies in pink hats, prunes, etc., etc.

So how was that for a positive and inspiring post?? Sorry, cancer sucks and I don't want it. I want a trip to a hot beach instead.

No comments: