Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wanna see the boob?

Just in case I didn't mention this, I would like to buy a new set of boobs. Any Nova Scotians get free/discounted boobs? Don't get me wrong, I am super grateful to have been treated, NO COSTO, I always wanted little fun bags and figure now is as good a time as ever to get 'er done.

Anyway, if anyone would like to see what a 'revised' breast looks like just inbox me and I will try to arrange a viewing. I know I was very curious what mine would look like after the surgery. Then I wanted to see what it would look like after radiation.

My boobs are yours...

Cheers
Jeannie

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yeah, here, that's the thing. I'd been dreaming of a boob lift for quite some time, and lo and behold, my surgeon gave me one...on one side. Now I've got one boob that points at the wall and the other that points at the floor. How fair is that? Maybe I can get a cut rate on one boob lift? Maybe if we all got together we could get a group rate?

I'm in for the hormone treatment for five years after the chemo is done, so it will be interesting to see what that little puppy does boob-wise.