Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who said cancer is boring

After I changed into the required costume I followed the pretty blonde into the cool, quiet room. She led me to the bed, encouraging me to lie down on my back. Her partner, also young and beautiful approached me from the opposite side of the bed. Covering me in a warm blanket, tag teaming, they worked in unison making sure I was comfortable, raising my knees and pulling my arm over my head. Their hands were cold but my skin was hot. Slowly they pulled my arms from the gown and ornamented my breasts to assure our time together would be recorded. With markers they made indications on my skin, perhaps to tease me or to set reminders for a later time. The more sadistic of the two brought out a needle and ink and left three tiny tattoos behind...one dot representing our time together, one dot for each of us. The whirring noise started and I began sliding in and out of the tunnel as they watched from another room. Totally relaxed I began to drift off. Before I had a chance to fall asleep my new friends came back to the room. They pulled me into a sitting position and I climbed off the table. I removed my gowns and pulled my clothes back on. We sat together discussing how and when our next visits would take place. We discussed the negative effects that could take place but felt encouraged that the positive would far outweigh the negative. We took a photo, once again, to mark the moment. We made a date to meet up again on the 27th of this month and 19 more times following that visit. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing :o)

Cheers
Jeannie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,very exciting entry! Maybe you should write books for a living...just a thought eh?
Hope you are feeling good. xo
-Denise Lushman

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, You write so beautifully! I thought at first you were describing a dream.