Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tattoo Day

I am so very, very happy. Do you ever feel like your heart is going to blow up from being too full! Why? Specifically, I can't name it. I can't list all the reasons because there are way too many.

I had a pretty crappy time over the last few weeks. My surgery went fine but I think I broke something inside my boob a few days later and it was burning with the heat of a thousand suns when I bent over. Then Nanny fell and broke her bones and died. Of course my Mom is still very sick and might have to go back to hospital this week. However, yesterday I started to feel very happy again. I am just so filled with gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life. I said it before and I will say it again...I'm a very blessed girl!

Tomorrow, is my workup day with the radiologist. I will receive my tattoos I believe. These will be my first tattoos ever - and my last. I'm kind of excited. I can't wait to see the machine!

To all my friends who have had their mammograms recently, I pray your results are perfect. Teresa, I know you will be fine. Thinking of you!

Cheers
Jeannie

1 comment:

Judy said...

Keep positive.