Friday, March 9, 2012

What a Day

I won't keep you long but wanted to pass on a quick update. I have a cold. It's awful and I never intend to get another one. Ugh, it is quite possibly the worse I have felt in a very long time. However, in spite of that I managed a hike with the dogs today. It was 15 degrees so it had to be done. I came home, crawled in bed and slipped off to sleep. I woke up 40 minutes before my appointment with my surgeon. Showered and made it on time, forgot to register because I was hopped up on cold medicine but eventually got in. Oh right, this is what I came to tell you (pardon me, still juiced up from the drugs). Dr.M drained the seroma again this time he only pulled off about 60 cc's. He went through the front of my breast which gave me the complete horrors. Do what you want to me but for Gods sake, don't let me see it.

Anyway,wish me luck that next Thursday I get stimulated, er I mean, simulated ;o)

There will be no more drainings so if it doesn't work this time I'm not sure what will happen. Either way, all is good and my path report came back nice and clean from my last surgery.

Cheers
Jeannie

No comments: