Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mini Update

Last Monday I made an attempt at returning to work full time. It didn't work out as well as I thought. Each day I stayed longer. However, for the last three days I have been able to stay at work for almost 10 hours a day. I even wore a bra two days in a row. It is almost two weeks since I finished radiation. Most of my burns are healed, still rather ugly, but almost pain-free. I stopped using all pills and creams. I will start Tamoxifen soon...maybe Monday. I'm nervous about taking it. It will make many people happy if I take it so I will do it. I had my first haircut today. It is still curly but looks much nicer since Kelly performed her magic. So all in all I am feeling great and very happy to be working outside the house again. Well I am totally exhausted so I will hit the sack. Remember to book your mammogram! I would also like to take the time to thank everyone who comments and sends me e-mail. I would like to personally write back to everyone but right now I am just a bit too busy to do so. I appreciate every kind word you say. Cheers Jeannie

No comments: